- Has trade picked up because of the good weather/World Cup?
- Will you be reformulating products to reduce salt or sugar this year?
- Will you be trying to capitalise on the World Cup with Brazilian-themed products this year?
- What would you like master baker Anthony Kindred to bake on stage at a demonstration at Foodex?
- Have the UK's recent floods impacted your business?
- Are you seeing a build up of trade before Christmas?
- Has the recent hot weather been a help or a hindrance to your business?
- Do you like the Craft Bakers' Association as the new name for the NAMB?
- Will 2013 be a better trading year than 2012?
- Are Bakers utilising social media enough to promote their stores or goods?
- Poll - test question, test question, test question
- What do you think will be the biggest snack products in the bakery category this year?
- What do you think will be the biggest niche trend to grow in the bakery category this year?
- What will be the biggest issue your business faces in 2008?
- Do you plan to put your prices up due to rising costs?
- Are you in favour of bread weights being deregulated?
- Which of the three options the FSA is considering for folic acid fortification do you agree with?
- Are you taking steps to reduce the carbon footprint of your business?
- What's the best way to draw customers into bakeries?
- What are your customers' main demands when buying healthy baked goods?
- What is the biggest challenge facing your bakery business?
Have Your Say
If you have a stake in the future of the bakery industry, and need market and technical insights on natural ingredients, this webinar is a must.
On demand Web Broadcast: British Baker presents expert opinion and discussion on the retail bakery market, offering an insight into its Bakery Market Report.